- 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 200 images per minute
- Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features
- Flexible modular design provides a wide variety of configurations from basic high-speed copying and printing to professional folding and booklet making
- Next generation intuitive user interface with large 15.4″ (diagonally measured) multi-position touch-screen display with swing-out keyboard
- Sharp’s Color Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density page after page
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides beautiful images and enhanced clarity for fine details such as small text and graphics
- Up to 13,500-sheet paper capacity supports media up to 110 lb. cover stock (300 gsm) and up to 13″ x 19″ output
The new Pro Series MX-7090N and MX-8090N light production color document systems offer proven technology, award-winning features and exceptional image quality at speeds up to 80 ppm. Built with the customer in mind, producing professional-looking documents has never been easier. Organizations, large and small, will benefit from the versatility of the available input and output options. Options ranging from the air-feed paper handling option, to the production booklet finisher that prints up to 120 page full-bleed booklets, the Pro Series can help your organization produce more jobs in-house, saving time and money.
These new models simplify workflow like never before with the large 15.4″ (diagonally measured) touchscreen display utilizing the latest controller architecture and intuitive user interface Sharp has to offer. These models also offer a choice of three powerful print controllers, including the standard Sharp print controller and two optional Fiery® Print Servers operating on the latest FS300 Pro and FS300 platforms enabling customers freedom to choose the right fit for their workflow requirements.
More Than 71 PPM